Commercial Procurement and Supply (IEPA)
Independent End-point Assessor – Level 4 Commercial Procurement and Supply
We are recruiting Independent End-point Assessors (IEPA) for the following Apprenticeship Standard:
- Level 4 Commercial Procurement and Supply
As an IEPA, you will be the key person in the decision-making process of apprenticeship outcomes for Skillsfirst Assess Independent End-point Assessment Service.
The primary focus of this role is to liaise with organisations offering Skillsfirst Assess as the Independent End-point Assessment Service to their employers; planning and carrying out assessment activities and ensuring consistency of grading decisions. You will also share and interpret your decisions as part of standardisation meetings, working with other IEPA’s for internal training, moderation and standardisation purposes.
Independent End-point Assessors should:
- have a minimum of 6-years’ experience of working in commercial procurement and supply
- be a fully qualified member of CIPS (MCIPS) or relevant equivalent
- hold, or be working towards an assessor qualification (A1 for example), or receive training on assessment practice from Skillsfirst Assess
- undertake a minimum of 5 days continuing professional development (CPD) per year in relation to commercial procurement and supply
- attend a minimum of one Skillsfirst Assess standardisation event per year for this standard
- attend training/development as required
The successful candidate will be home based and will be contracted to Skillsfirst Assess on an annual basis. Fees and expenses are paid per learner, on completion of end-point assessment.
Closing date: Ongoing recruitment
Interview date: Selection days will be held on a monthly basis
If you would like to apply for the post of Independent End-point Assessor then please send a covering letter and a current CV to: