Early Years Educator – (IEPA)
Independent End-point Assessor – Early Years Educator
We are recruiting Independent End-point Assessors (IEAs) for the following Apprenticeship Standard:
- Early Years Educator Level 3
As an IEPA, you will be the key person in the decision-making process of apprenticeship outcomes for Skillsfirst Assess Independent End-point Assessment Service.
The primary focus of this role is to liaise with organisations offering Skillsfirst Assess as the Independent End-point Assessment Service to their employers; planning and carrying out assessment activities and ensuring consistency of grading decisions. You will also share and interpret your decisions as part of standardisation meetings, working with other IEPA’s for internal training, moderation and standardisation purposes.
Qualifications and experience:
- Qualified to a professional level
- Demonstrable evidence of current occupational and/or continuing professional development
- Evidence of previous experience of providing supportive, constructive and robust feedback to both learners and/or direct reports.
- Experience of providing feedback to learners or direct reports as an assessor, IQA or as a manager
- Assessor qualification (Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment, Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement, A1 or D32/D33)
- Internal Quality Assurance qualification (Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice, V1, or D34)
- Possession of an external verification qualification is desirable, but it is not essential as full training will be provided.
The successful candidate will be home based and will be contracted to Skillsfirst Assess on an annual basis. Fees and expenses are paid per learner, on completion of end-point assessment.
If you would like to apply to become an Independent End-point Assessor with Skillsfirst Assess, please send your CV and a covering letter to:
Closing date: Ongoing recruitment
Interview date: Selection days will be held on a monthly basis