Procurement and Supply Assistant (IEPA)
Independent End-point Assessor – Level 3 Procurement and Supply Assistant
We are recruiting Independent End-point Assessors (IEPA) for the following Apprenticeship Standard:
- Level 3 Procurement and Supply Assistant
As an IEPA, you will be the key person in the decision-making process of apprenticeship outcomes for Skillsfirst Assess Independent End-point Assessment Service.
The primary focus of this role is to liaise with organisations offering Skillsfirst Assess as the Independent End-point Assessment Service to their employers; planning and carrying out assessment activities and ensuring consistency of grading decisions. You will also share and interpret your decisions as part of standardisation meetings, working with other IEPA’s for internal training, moderation and standardisation purposes.
Independent End-point Assessors should:
- have up-to-date knowledge of the sector, standard and assessment plan
- hold or be working towards an independent assessor qualification e.g. A1
- have the capability to assess the apprentice at this level
- Commit to the following CPD activities:
• attend at a Skillsfirst Assess training sessions
• attend Skillsfirst Assess standardisation exercises
• Provide evidence of 30 hours’ occupational competence in industry per annum
The successful candidate will be home based and will be contracted to Skillsfirst Assess on an annual basis. Fees and expenses are paid per learner, on completion of end-point assessment.
Closing date: Ongoing recruitment
Interview date: Selection days will be held on a monthly basis
If you would like to apply for the post of Independent End-point Assessor then please send a covering letter and a current CV to: