We’ve tried to make the process of becoming a Skillsfirst approved centre as simple as possible.
In the first instance send us an enquiry and a member of our Business Development Team will contact you by telephone to find out more about your organisation and the qualifications you’d like to offer.
From there, you’ll need to complete our centre recognition application form. If you need any support with your application please don’t hesitate to ask, we’ll be more than happy to help.
There are many benefits to working with Skillsfirst, we’ve picked out a few:
- Access to our portfolio of 140+ qualifications
- Partnership approach to new qualification development
- Full-time EVs
- Dedicated Quality Assurance Advisor
- Excellent, on-screen, on-demand Functional Skills solution
- Simple and easy-to-use Quality Management Information System (QMIS) – one stop online portal for all your centre management
- Easy-to-use registration/certification system (REG)
- Access to VERifirst – our online e-certificate portal
- Easy-to-use, online registration/certification system (REG)
- Swift certificate turnaround
- Competitively priced qualifications