CAA1 – VTCT (Skillsfirst) Level 1 Award in Computerised Accounting for Business (RQF)
VTCT (Skillsfirst) and Sage UK have worked in partnership to develop a suite of computerised accounting and payroll qualifications.
This level 1 qualification provides you with an introduction to computerised accounting software, bookkeeping and banking procedures.
A study pack is available to learners (at an additional cost) this includes:
- Access to comprehensive, interactive online learning support materials
- A FREE copy of the latest Sage 50 Accounts Professional or Payroll software (for six months)
- Access to expert support
- Related simulations to practice as you need them
- Valuable skills to control your business
- Hard copy learner workbooks if required (at an additional cost through Sage)
Once you have achieved this qualification you could go on to be employed as a:
- Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Payroll Administrator
- Credit Controller
- or you may own your own business and wish to do the accounts yourself
If you feel that you already have a basic knowledge and understanding of this area then you could consider the Level 2 Certificate in Computerised Accounting for Business (RQF).
This qualification replaces the Skillsfirst Level 1 Award in Computerised Bookkeeping for Business (RQF). This qualification does not require you to have any prior qualifications or levels of prior learning. There is no minimum age requirement for this qualification.
On completion of this qualification you could progress onto any of the following:
- Level 1 Award in Computerised Payroll for Business (RQF)
- Level 2 Certificate in Computerised Accounting for Business (RQF)
This qualification is supported nationwide by employers across every sector.
Centres may find this website helpful for materials and resources to assist with the delivery of this qualification.
Learners must achieve all 9 credits from Group M.
Total Qualification Time TQT is 90
Guided Learning Hours (GLH) are 48
|Qualification number||Qualification reference|
Group M – Mandatory units
|Unit title||Credit value|
|A/507/8053||CAB25||Using a computerised accounting application||5|
|T/507/8052||CAB2||Introduction to book-keeping||1|
|R/507/8060||CAB3||Working within book-keeping||2|
To find out about registration/certification fees, contact our customer services team on 0121 270 5100 or email us.