AWPC1 – VTCT (Skillsfirst) Level 1 Certificate in Adapting Work Practice to Support Remote Working (RQF)
It is anticipated that remote working and work activities, such as individual and group meetings, working from home and maintaining a work/life balance will be more commonplace than before the Spring/Summer ‘lockdown’ of 2020.
The VTCT (Skillsfirst) Level 1 Certificate in Adapting Work Practice to Support Remote Working (RQF) is aimed at those learners who:
• are relatively new to working from home and have been used to an office-based working environment
• have to work remotely as part of their job role
• might be looking to become home-based in the future or are self-employed
• are currently unemployed and applying for jobs with remote or home working
The qualification is intended to provide learners with an awareness of:
• remote methods of communication
• how to create and maintain remote working relationships
• professional networking and use of digital skills
• the importance of self-motivation and a working environment that encourages positive well-being and a work/life balance
This qualification does not require you to have any prior qualifications or levels of prior learning. For a list of training providers who deliver this qualification in your area please contact our customer services team.
On completion of this qualification, the learner may progress into further learning, employment or onto other Skillsfirst qualifications, such as the:
• VTCT (Skillsfirst) Level 1 Award in Ways to Maintain Personal Well-being (RQF)
• VTCT (Skillsfirst) Level 1 Certificate in Maintaining Personal Well-being at Work (RQF)
• VTCT (Skillsfirst) Level 1 Award in Developing Employability Skills (RQF)
• VTCT (Skillsfirst) Level 1 Certificate in Personal and Social Development (RQF)
or similar vocationally-based qualifications.
All five modules from Group M must be achieved to gain the qualification.
Guided Learning Hours (GLH) are 105
Total Qualification Time (TQT) is 127
|Qualification number||Qualification reference|
Group M – mandatory units
|Module title||Unit Level||GLH Value|
|Y/618/2527||AWP1||Understanding methods of remote business communication||1||24|
|D/618/2528||AWP2||Maintaining remote working relationships||1||24|
|H/618/2529||AWP3||Maintaining a remote digital work profile||1||18|
|Y/618/2530||AWP4||Maintaining a personal healthy well-being environment||1||21|
|D/618/2531||AWP5||Principles of self-motivation||1||18|
To find out more about our registration/certification fees, contact our customer services team on
0121 270 5100 or email us